Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Flute Boxing?

Now I'm not one to scour the internet in search of useless home videos of un talented hacks who want their 15 seconds of fame. I don't forward many links or chain letters, and I don't watch television on my laptop. That said, the internet has brought many wonders of the modern music world to light that might remain unappreciated if not for websites like YouTube. The link attached is one such marvel that can only be described acurately by clicking and enjoying.

Ladies and gentleman, two minutes of pure musical, artistic genius.


http://youtube.com/watch?v=crfrKqFp0Zg

2 comments:

amy whittingham said...

Wow, that's so cool. And it brings back lovely memories as well...of a time when the characters only went back and forth. (sigh)

Unknown said...

please don't let me miss amy winehouse