Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Welcome to StrictlyLampin!!!

Well, I've done it. I have officially joined the ranks of the blogging world. Welcome to StrictlyLampin, my infrequent attempt to sort out the soundtrack of my life. My initial idea was to simply have a place to post music, mixes and other related information I may care to share with friends and fellow music junkies. Occassionaly you'll see some reviews of albums and tunes that have caught my attention, events that may interest you, and my thoughts on a lifetime PC guy going Mac. Stay tuned...

Thanks to my friend, studio compatriot and DJ dopelganger Chase (aka Spouter of Nonsense), I am learning my way through the wonderful world of "interwebbing"(and free services to boot).

Easy,

Keith

2 comments:

Chase said...

welcome, keith! now it's on.

Trom said...

sick sick sick